School Hours For Students
School Hours: 8:20 AM - 3:00 PM Half-Day Dismissal: 11:45 AM
NORTHWEST MISSION STATEMENT
VISION: Inspiring and empowering every student to thrive every day.
MISSION: We will Inspire our students to explore, dream big, and develop social and civic responsibility through a balanced learning program. They will Thrive as we foster perseverance and resiliency in a safe, culturally responsive, and inclusive community.
Parent Information Center is now enrolling ALL students K-12. Please call or email us to set up your virtual appointment. Enrollment packets can be found on our website and at each lunch site (LHS, FD, FB, and JA)
ELPAC Presentations Meeting on 1-14-21
When a child reads, it
- improves their concentration,
- improves their memory,
- helps them discover other parts of the world,
- exercises their brain,
- boosts their critical thinking skills,
- helps them develop empathy,
- develops and expands their language skills,
- enhances their imagination,
- will improve their performance in school,
- is a source of entertainment, and
- helps them develop a good self image.
ENCOURAGE YOUR CHILD TO READ TODAY!
EVERY CLIP COUNTS!!!
eBook Access for Elementary Students!
Our Library Media Specialists Mrs. Caudill and Mrs. Bradford are excited to announce that we have secured an excellent resource for our elementary students. Please check out the following tutorial that shows you how to access Sora for eBooks or Audio Books for FREE!!!!
Translate with Google L@@K
¡Usa el botón de traducción a continuación!
Use o botão traduzir abaixo!